Tuesday 22 July 2014

Shining wit or whining sh*t, Andrea?


Click on screenshots to enlarge. Updated with a few new ones for Andrea and Ambro... 

Diddums.




Well, some of your friends and followers (the ones which are real as opposed to the many fakes and inactive) might be fooled Andrea Lying Toad but I'm not. All I've done is document your lies and your bullshit and harassment of me.

Playing victim still? Dishonesty still your best policy?

An update to this post is here BTW

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-twisted-sisters-andrea-and.html

Re the crap you wrote as I have quoted below (for discussion purposes):


I've no idea who is claiming anything. I've contacted no-one apart from  Tower Hamlets police, when you kept lying I was being investigated, long after all your rubbish was dismissed, and my own police force to keep them updated with your lies.

I've not contacted the clergy of the church you attend,  though maybe you should be ashamed of some of the stuff you've spewed online and which brought no credit on you or the church which should be guiding you?

Yeah right. Too scared or too ashamed?   Or was the new found religion to do with school admission?

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/new-found-religion-and-cyberbullies.html

As for bothering to travel to London to actually  'find you'  and put you and your family in harm's way? This is simply crazy. Paranoid or sympathy seeking? Acolytes? Laughable.

You of course document every waking moment of your life and that of your family in public online, making it very obvious whereabouts you live and what you and members of your family look like, very stupid of you but there it is.  You used your own son as your avatar pic then abused people on Twitter. I did try to say it wasn't wise ages ago, not that I want to meet you but there are plenty of weirdos out there and you aren't the nicest of people. (I count you amongst the weirdos...) Thankfully, my real life friends are pretty sane and decent sorts,  and have no interest in bothering to try to track you down.

I have a crazy woman who was posting recently she was taking a holiday let near where she thinks I live... sound familiar? :0)  Yes it was you. Doh.

I've not belittled or mocked the C of E, I have great deal of respect for many of the clergy, though I have mocked your pretence at being a Christian while being your usual malicious self. Oy vey. etc. In your own word:



Someone threatened to contact your son's school? Not me. I don't know which school he attends. If I was to contact anyone re your really very bad posting photos and videos of school events online (with all the child protection issues that entails, and have you forgotten already the troll account posting pics of kids, which had nothing to do with me either?) I would have had a sensible talk to police. But I haven't done that either. Not to say I won't.  I did talk to police about the troll account though, when your pal Vicky was claiming it was me.

I've not published your son's photos, I've only published an edited version of his name. (You, however,  made very public Google + and Facebook accounts in his name, despite the fact he is not thirteen, and made posts abusing me in his name.)

Crossed a line? Really? I can't think I've contacted any real life friends of yours or online followers, but given all the shit you've been happy to spread about me and others over the years well, maybe your pals should have some insight into what a malicious liar you are? Yes I have plenty of evidence.

All this shit is because you were caught out and now trying damage limitation. Isn't gonna work.  You can't erase your past and this blog exists documenting a small part of it all.

Remember Andrea, you began all this, with your lies and your blogs about me, allowing people to write outright lies about me in the comments,  trolls you wound up to it, stupid tags, posting shit about me all over the internet, even pretending to be me on Moby games website by changing your name to mine to spread your crap? Don't play innocent.






 Your relentless, foul mouthed  trolling. The fake account of me, shared with Ambro @NemesisRepubllc?

@_NewsExtra? All the fake Facebook and Google+ accounts, blog, the rest to bully me? I have so many screenshots... as have police...

@GotABoneToPick?

How many others were at your instigation? George Milnes too. That didn't turn out well for him. He's stopped making the harassing calls since he was arrested.

You publishing a d0x with all my details and that of my husband (and Jason Schumann and his family and his partner's work colleagues) on AppNet? I sent all that to police. Police know a great deal about you, including the lie you had to move house because of me publishing your address and phone number. I don't know either and I certainly did not.

Redwatch? Oh don't play the innocent.

The winding up trolls and encouraging them? Laughing at my address being published on Twitter and the lie a hearse was being sent to my home?  Yes I have the screenshot...

The using your son to target me and others? Using his account to LIKE your own bullying posts and to ask people to target my Facebook Page?

The posting ancient photos of me, my bio, my contact details and claiming I'm a pervert?  Dangerous stuff eh? Trying to put me and my family at risk of attack were you? (I have the screenshot).

And claiming I'm jealous of you?  Bonkers. (Twitter removed under DCMA)



Posting a link to a poem I wrote and lying about its content to be malicious?

The posting photos of someone you thought was me (it wasn't) and being rude about her?

The claims you are going to have a holiday in a nearby village? Stalky stalky? So much I could list here. I have reams of your crap unpublished as yet.

 You finding threats to have me killed amusing?



Who had my Twitter account suspended and lied it was with police involvement? You did. CID was very annoyed that you said that. Have you told Twitter it was a lie? Perhaps it's time you did.  Tell Brucie you are a bullshitter. Time to make some recompense for all the lies and hate you spew?

 Just like the 'posting pics of underage children' BS. Though it's you who does that, isn't it?


(Ah Sheryl McNaught...  well, Twitter acted on your account  finally, eh? )


Scared witless now are you in case the school finds out you took photos of other people's kids and posted them online? No permission from parents or school then? Trying to twist the situation with the school? Playing victim?  Telling them all how you are stalked? Getting your lies in first?  Yeah, transparent.

How about the vile things you have said to and about Alison Chabloz and Jason Schumann?  (Neither of whom are my poodles by the way, more of your whining lies.) You appear to be connected with the defamatory letter sent to Alison's employers by Ambrosine Shitrit lying she's an anti-Semite. You've also been spreading that as far as you can to defame her. So why do you think she's exposing you for what you are?


Getting people to tweet your lies to her employer? Caught pants down though...


Perhaps I've been feeling intimidated / bullied/ harassed/ scared by your behaviour and that of the troll accounts connected with you?  Your bullshitting about me to wind up Em Marsh of thugs Casuals United and the English Defence League?  Perhaps my family has also? You knew what you were doing. Same as when you posted all that crap about me being a sociopath on a blog, linking to your blog

I'm not harassing you. You choose to read this blog. I don't contact you. I don't contact anyone connected with you, though your sister Thais has harassed me on my Facebook Page encouraged by you.

You've been exposed as the lying, malicious manipulative scumbag you are and you don't like it. Pissed off? You sound it.


Police suggested I began this blog. It's proved useful as a record of how low you are.

So do one, Toad.

You are a fraud and a liar and I have so much evidence to back up that.

Not too much love as I see right through your deceptive, manipulative bullshit.

Remember that photo you posted 'Wanna play a game? (EDLAngel posted it on Google + too, eh?)


Remember the Google map and my address as the header on that one?  I do. Stop whining.

Pretending to care about animal welfare and rescue? It's only for hits on your blog, as was the Trent Reznor hounding.

Slugs have teeth too you know.

Nem

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment